FSX Builders is a family run business with a shared goal to deliver the best quality, workmanship and attention to detail.
At age 19 Philip Fraser began work in the construction industry and was quick to realise the only way to guarantee a high level of craftsmanship was to start his own business.
In 1987 Philip started his own building company Carlton Projects, which became a trusted and family design and construction company that lasted over 25 years. Philip is proud of the strong reputation he and his team has built along with a large customer base with repeat work and reliable sub contracts.
In 2014 Philips son Fletcher, who had recently graduated as an engineer joined the family business. Together Philip and Fletcher have grown the business into what it is now know as FSX Builders. The business is now stronger than ever and has been going from strength to strength in recent years with an abundance of experience, new skills and wisdom.
Meet the father & sons Team
As a team we share one core goal - to exceed your expectations and deliver the very best in quality and workmanship
Principal Builder & Supervisor
Engineer & Drafts Person
Logistics Manager & Coordinator
Our Commitment to our customer is:
- Provide a personal service focused on honesty, reliability, promptness and minimising disruption for customers
- Obligation – Free discussion and estimate with registered builder (not a salesman)
- Creative and Innovative Plans and Designs to suit your home and budget
- Ensure extensions are successfully integrated with the original design of the customers’ home. We always strive to make the extension look like it’s been part of the overall design of the house – seamless.
- Provide a comprehensive design and construction service taking care of every aspect of the planning, approvals and construction to ensure there are no hidden costs and the project is completed to an exceptional standard, without delay.
- Providing a specialist skilled and experienced team to construct your home improvement and renovation
- Keep our customers informed and provide assistance with selections throughout the process
- Address and rectify issues immediately should they arise
- Give our customers a lifelong commitment, where we strive to avail our services for future work, no matter how large or small the job is.